ARTICLE 1 – LEGAL INFORMATION
1.1. Site (hereinafter “the site”): https://escape-room.academy
1.2. Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): MANGA CORP OOD, Headquater, Tvardishki prohod 23, Sofia, 1404, Bulgaria, registered in Bulgaria n° BG204266566 (SIREN number) represented by Benjamin Vidal, in its quality of Director (quality).
Email address: [email protected]
ARTICLE 2 – SITE ACCESS AND SECURITY CERTIFICATEArticle 2.1 – Access to the site
The access to the site is reserved for adults. The publisher reserves the right to ask for any justification of age, especially if you use online ordering services.
The access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 2.2 – Security certificate
To guarantee the best security within the site and the confidentiality of the information circulating there, the publisher / seller has set up a security certificate allowing the customer and / or user to verify that the connection with the site is reliable and secure.
This security certificate appears in a small window on the site. By clicking on the logo, the customer / user has access to a set of information to identify the seller / publisher. The customer / user can also click on the padlock appearing at the bottom of the browser, to know the characteristics of this certificate.
ARTICLE 3 – CONTENT OF THE SITEAll texts, signs, marks, photographs, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and, more generally, all the elements reproduced or used on the website are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher and / or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher / seller, are strictly prohibited.
If the publisher / seller doesn’t initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses doesn’t constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution. With regard to online ordering services, all the information on the hereto website is valid on the European Union’s territory. Only services offered for sale are available.
ARTICLE 4 – SITE MANAGEMENTFor the good management of the website, the publisher can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or parts of the website, to a specific category of user;
– remove any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
– suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 5 – LIABILITIESThe responsibility of the publisher / seller cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or one of its functionalities. The connection material to the website that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you visit.
The publisher / seller cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
– because of the non-respect by you of the legal notices and general conditions of use and sale.
The publisher / seller is not responsible for damages to you, others and / or your equipment due to your connection or use of the site. You renounce all action against him.
If the publisher were subject to an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the website, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
ARTICLE 6 – HYPERTEXT LINKSThe establishment by you of any hypertext links to all or part of the website is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission of the publisher / seller, requested by email to the following address: [email protected]
The publisher / seller is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way his decision. In the event that the publisher / seller grants his authorization, this one is only temporary and can be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher.
All links must be removed at the request of the publisher / seller.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not under the control of the publisher / seller who declines any responsibility for their content.
ARTICLE 7 – COOKIES AND PERSONAL DATA7.1. The website can automatically collect standard information through cookies. All information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve service we offer you.
7.2. For all other information collected (personal data), a reference is made to the general conditions of sale and its provisions on the protection of personal data. Any active use of the site implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale and use. The customer / user can exercise his rights by contacting the seller / publisher directly by email at the following address: [email protected]
ARTICLE 8 – TRANSACTION SECURITYAny online payment, whatever the means chosen by the customer, is provided by our partner SafeCharge, known for its reliability in Internet transactions.
The transaction between you and SafeCharge is encrypted (SSL 128). To verify the correct identity of the provider’s website, it is up to the customer and / or user of the website to verify the security certificate as follows:
– With Netscape: click on the blue key or the golden padlock located at the bottom left of the browser. A window appears. Choose “show document info” or “Open Page Info”. You will see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (on the left), along with the contact details of the authority that checked this information (on the right).
– With Internet Explorer: in the window, click on the right button of the mouse, choose property and click on security or certificate. You then see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (above), along with the contact details of the authority that verified the information (below).
– With IE5 and +: go to Details and click on Object to display the information. If you cannot find the small golden padlock or the golden key, you are not in secure mode. You cannot check the origin of the page, a risk of counterfeiting exists.
The banking information you provide when paying online, encrypted on your own computer, will never circulate in clear on the Internet.
No credit card number is stored for the long term by the seller, only temporarily for verification and code entry in the TPE.