Article 1 – Preamble
The hereto terms and conditions of sales described all the obligations of the parties. The buyer is deemed to accept them unconditionally.
The hereto terms and conditions of sales apply to the exclusion of all other conditions and in particular those applicable for the sales in stores or by any other means/circuit of distribution and commercialization.
They are accessible on the website https://escape-room.academy and will prevail, if necessary, on any other version or any other contradictory document.
The seller and the buyer agree that these terms and conditions of sales govern exclusively their relationship. The seller has the right to modify his general conditions.
They will be applicable from the 1st January 2018.
If a condition of sale were to be lacking, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector, in Europe.
The client acknowledges having the capacity to contract (be over 18 years old, legally able, not under guardianship, curatorship or any other legal measure decreasing his legal capacity). The buyer guarantees the veracity and accuracy of the information provided by him on the hereto website.
Article 2 – Definitions
Article 2.1 – GENOM CORPORATION LIMITED or “the seller”
The seller is the society GENOM CORPORATION LIMITED, headquartered RM603,6/F HANG PONT COMM BLDG 31 TONKIN ST CHEUNG SHA WAN, KOWLOON, HONG KONG, registered under the identification number 68592801-000-12-17-3.
Mail address: [email protected]
The company GENOM CORPORATION LIMITED has for object the organization and the marketing of real escape-game championship, including lodging and transportation.
Article 2.2 – The customer or the buyer
The customer, or the buyer, is all user of the website https://escape-room.academy, on which he is surfing, learning, ordering and paying one or more tour packages, including the inscription to the World championship of escape-game.
The customer is, also, all beneficiary of the services purchased by another customer on the website https://escape-room.academy.
Article 2.3 – Providers and partners
Providers and partners are all the companies providing a service included in the tour package sold to the customer, for example: transport services, hotels, travel agencies, escape-room, restaurants, etc. (this list isn’t exhaustive).
The Travel TSH society, East trade Park Center 53A N. Vaptsarov Blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria, is in charge of all reservations of airplane and is registered as travel agency, under the number “Travel TSH 2010 IATA Accredited Agent”
Article 2.4 – Airlines companies regularly providers
The following list is not exhaustive. For more information, the customer can contact the seller, by mail, at the following address: [email protected]
WIZZ AIR : +33 899 860 729 (0,80 EUR/mn), EASY JET : +33 820420 315 (0,12 EUR/mn), RYANAIR : +322 28 086 992 (0,75 EUR/mn), LUFTHANSA : +33 892 231 690 (0,35 EUR/mn), TURKISH AIRLINES : +33 825 800 902 (0,90 EUR/mn)
All reservation is made by Travel TSH agency, provider of the seller.
Article 2.5 – Services
The services governed by these terms and conditions are those which appear on the hereto website and which are indicated as sold and executed by the seller or one of his service providers. They are offered within the limits of available places.
The services are described and presented as accurately as possible. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the seller’s liability couldn’t be incurred.
The photographs of the services provided, available on the website, are not contractual.
Article 2.6 – Legal regime of the tour packages
A tour package, within the meaning of the European law (European Directives) transcribed in each country of the European Union, is any service including a combination of at least two operations relating respectively to transport, accommodation, tourist activities and all other services not ancillary to the aforementioned services and significant in the package. In addition, the duration of the package must exceed 24 hours or include at least one night, and be sold at an “all inclusive” price.
Article 3 – Content and acceptance of the terms and conditions of sales by the customer and its beneficiaries
The hereto terms and conditions of sales are intended to define all rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale services offered by the seller to the buyer, from the website https://escape-room.academy.
These terms and conditions apply to purchases made by buyers located throughout the world, and more particularly on the territory of the European Union and carried out on the European territory, in particular in Sofia, Bulgaria.
These purchases mainly concern tour packages, around real escape-game, and a World Championship of escape-game.
The buyer declares to acknowledge these terms and conditions of sale and to accept them before his immediate purchase or his order, for himself and the beneficiaries of the service he has bought. They are opposable to him, as well as to the beneficiaries.
Article 4 – Pre-contractual information
4.1. The buyer acknowledges having communicated, prior to the placing of his order and the conclusion of the contract, in a readable and understandable way, these terms and conditions of sale, incorporating the legal information mentioned by European law.
4.2. The following information is transmitted to the buyer in a clear and comprehensible manner:
- the essential characteristics of the service;
- the price of the service;
- the method of calculating the price;
- any additional costs of transportation, delivery or postage and any other costs that may be chargeable;
- in the absence of immediate performance of the contract, the date or the period in which the seller and the service providers undertake to perform the service, regardless of its price;
- the information relating to the identity of the service provider(s), their postal, telephone and mail details, and their activities, those relating to legal warranties, the functionalities of the digital content and, where appropriate, its interoperability, existence and terms of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.
4.3. The seller transmitted to the buyer the following information:
- his name or corporate name, the geographical address of his establishment and, if different, the address of the head office, his telephone number and his email address;
- the terms of payment and performance of the contract, as well as the procedures provided by the professional for the processing of claims;
- the existence and conditions of exercise of the legal guarantee of conformity;
- the duration of the contract.
Article 5 – Purchases
Article 5.1 – Purchases and availabilities
The buyer can purchase by phone or online, from the online catalog and using the form on the website, within the limit of available places, updated in real time.
However, in case of unavailability of a service ordered, the buyer will be informed by email.
Article 5.2 – Non-exchangeable and non-modifiable order
Each reservation and purchase is made for a stay on specific dates and times, including the inscription to the World championship of escape-game. No exchangeable or modification of the dates are possible.
Article 5.3 – validation and confirmation of the purchase
To validate the purchase, the buyer will have to accept the hereto terms and conditions of sale, by clicking in the indicated place. The buyer will also have to validate the method of payment.
The sale will be considered final:
- after sending to the buyer the confirmation of acceptance of the purchase, by the seller, by email;
- and after the receipt of the full price, by the seller.
The confirmation e-mail of the order includes the essential elements (the identification of the service providers, the price, the quantity of tour packages purchased, the duration and dates of the stay, etc.). This confirmation is the attestation of the sale’s contract concluded between the seller and the buyer.
In any case, any order implies acceptance of prices and descriptions of products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will occur in the context of a possible exchange and guarantees mentioned below.
In some cases, including non-payment, wrong address or other problems on the account of the buyer, the seller reserves the right to block the order of the buyer until the problem is solved. The cancellation of the order and its possible refund will then be made, according to the terms of cancellation provided herein.
In addition, the customer must be able to print all the information provided by the seller, regarding his order.
Article 5.4 – Failure to send confirmation of the purchase
If the seller has not send an order confirmation by e-mail, the order and / or booking made by the customer has not been taken into account.
It is the customer’s responsibility to monitor the receipt of the order confirmation and, failing that, to contact the seller as soon as possible to ensure that the order is taken into account or resolute the problem.
* * *
For any question relating to the service ordered, the buyer must write to the customer service by e-mail ([email protected]) or call the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
Article 5.5 – Partner discount coupon
Coupons of all types from single source or multiple source of a single and / or one or several partners are not cumulative.
Article 6 – Electronic signature
The sales contract concluded between the seller and the customer will be done by an electronic double click, validating the customer’s consent.
The online provision of the credit card number of the buyer and the final validation of the order will be proof of the agreement of the buyer for:
- the due of the sums of the order,
- the signature and the express acceptation of all the operations carried out.
In case of fraudulent use of the credit card, the buyer is invited, upon the finding of this use, to contact the customer service by email ([email protected]) or call the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
Article 7 – Proof of the transaction
The computerized records kept in the seller’s computer systems, under reasonable security conditions, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The filing of purchase orders and invoices is done on a reliable and durable support that can be produced as valid, admissible and enforceable proof.
Article 8 – Price
The prices are indicated in euros and take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change to the applicable VAT rate will automatically be reflected in the price of the online shop services.
If one or more taxes or contributions, including environmental, were to be created or modified, up or down, this change can be reflected in the selling price of services.
The seller reserves the right to change prices at any time but agrees to apply the current rates indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date.
The price is payable (to choose):
- Cash (in full and in a single payment) at the time of the order, in all cases and imperatively if the stay takes place within 60 days after the purchase, by bank card, PayPal and any other means of payment proposed by our provider SAFECHARGE;
- According to a schedule including a payment in three times without charges, before the execution of the service, if the stay takes place more than 90 days after the purchase, decomposing as follows:
- The first deadline: payment at the time of the order of a third of the total price, taxes included;
- The second deadline: payment of a third of the total price, taxes included, by debiting the bank card, in month + 1, so one month after the purchase;
- The third and last deadline: payment of a third of the total price, taxes included, by debiting the bank card, in month + 2, so two month after the purchase.
- According to a schedule including a payment in two times without charges, before the execution of the service, if the stay takes place between 60 and 90 days after the purchase, decomposing as follows:
- The first deadline: payment at the time of the order of 50% of the total price, taxes included;
- The second deadline: payment of 50% of the total price, taxes included, by debiting the bank card, in month + 1, so one month after the purchase.
- The first sum of the schedule paid by the customer will be considered as a deposit (nonrefundable).
- In case of failure to pay a payment of the schedule, the stay will be automatically canceled and the sum of the schedule paid by the customer will be considered as a deposit, which amount can not be the subject of any refund
- The stay will be validated once the last payment’s made.
Article 9 – Method of payment
Article 9.1 – Terms of payment
Each order has a payment obligation, which means that the order involves a settlement of the buyer.
To settle his order, the buyer has, at his choice, all the payment methods made available by the seller and listed on the seller’s website, and just these means of settlement. The buyer guarantees to the seller that he has the necessary authorizations to use the method of payment chosen by him, during the validation of the order form.
For the record, the payment of the price is done with the order, according to the following modalities cash (in full and in a single payment) at the time of the order, in all cases, by bank card, PayPal and any other means proposed by our provider SAFECHARGE.
The payments made by the buyer will be considered as definitive only after receipt of the sums due by the seller. Therefore, will not be worth payment of sums due, the only communication of credit card numbers to the payment center. Any payment implies the agreement of the receipt of the payment by the payment center and, thus, the good receipt, by the seller, of the sums due.
Article 9.2 – Solving settlement’s difficulties, by the seller
The seller reserves the right to suspend any order management and any execution of the service in case of refusal of authorization of payment by credit card from the officially accredited agencies or in case of non-payment.
The seller reserves the right to refuse the execution of the service, to refuse to honor an order from a buyer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
In order to limit fraud to bank cards and their consequences, it may be asked randomly to the buyer to fax the seller a copy of an ID and a proof of his address. The order will be validated only after the receipt and verification by the seller of the documents sent.
Article 10 – Refund – Termination
Article 10.1 – Non-execution of the contract, by the seller
10.1.1. In case of non-compliance with the agreed execution date, the buyer must, before resolving the contract, order the seller to execute it within a reasonable additional time.
Failing execution on the expiry of this new period, the buyer may freely resolve the contract.
The buyer must complete these successive formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by a writing on another durable medium (electronic mail).
The contract will be considered resolved upon receipt, by the seller, of the letter or of the writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has since executed.
10.1.2. The buyer may immediately resolve the contract if the scheduled dates for the execution of the service constitute, for him, an essential condition of the contract.
The customer must complete these formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by writing on another durable medium (electronic mail).
The contract will be considered resolved upon receipt, by the seller, of the letter or of the writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has since executed.
Article 10.2 – Refund after termination of contract, by the seller
When the contract is terminate, the seller shall reimburse the buyer for all amounts paid, including the deposit, no later than 14 days after the date on which the contract was terminated.
When the professional has not refunded the sums paid by the consumer, within the allotted time, the sums due are automatically increased by the legal interest rate.
Article 10.3 – Refund if unavailability of purchased service
In case of unavailability of the ordered service, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible, by email, and will have the opportunity to cancel the order, without charge.
The buyer will then have the choice to request either the refund of the sums paid within 30 days of their payment, including the deposit, or the exchange of the service.
Article 11 – Cancellation by the buyer
Article 11.1 – Cancellation of the purchase
The cancellation of the order will result in cancellation fees charged to the customer, which are variable and depends on the date of cancellation of the order.
For any request to cancel the order, the customer must notify the seller in advance, by email, to the following address: [email protected].
The seller will acknowledge receipt of the request, by email, which will be worth acceptance and set the amount of cancellation fees at the expense of the customer, in accordance with the hereto terms and conditions of sale.
The cancellation fees of the order are established as follows:
- Cancellations after the airline ticket has been issued: 100% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip;
- Cancellation less than 2 days before departure: 100% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip;
- Cancellation between 10 and 3 days before departure: 100% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip;
- Cancellation between 20 and 11 days before departure: 75% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip;
- Cancellation between 30 and 21 days before departure: 50% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip;
- Cancellation more than 30 days before departure: 30% of the total price (all taxes included) of the trip, with a minimum of 150 euros per person.
After acceptance of the cancellation by the seller and payment of the cancellation fees by the customer (either directly or by automatic deduction of sums already paid), the buyer will receive:
- an email notifying the definitive cancellation of the order and the reimbursement of any sums still due;
- the reimbursement of the amounts remaining due after deduction of the applicable cancellation fees.
In the event that the customer has not received the refund and / or the email confirming the cancellation, it will be up to the customer either to write to the customer service by email ([email protected]) or to call the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of an appeal in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
Article 11.2 – Cancellation of some services during the stay
The seller reserves the right to cancel the services included in the stay, or to reduce the duration of the service, only if the customer is late by more than 20 minutes on the schedule, preventing de facto any performance of the service provided.
No refund of the amount corresponding to the service will be made.
Article 12 – Tour package
Article 12.1 – Generalities
12.1.1. All the services of the tour package are described on the website, summarized in the order and supplemented by the hereto terms and conditions of sale.
The additional options that can be selected by the customer are also described on the website, summarized in the order and supplemented by the hereto terms and conditions.
The whole constitutes the prior information of the customer.
12.1.2. The minimum number of places that can be booked for the same stay is specified on the website, in the description of each stay offered for sale.
Article 12.2 – Duration of the stay
The duration of the tour package stay ordered, as well as the number of nights, are specified in the description of each stays offered for sale.
The number of days includes days of transport.
Article 12.3 – Voucher
After validation of the order (acceptance and full payment of the price including VAT), an electronic voucher will be sent by email to the customer. All services ordered are explicitly listed on the voucher. Only these services are included.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check all the information on the voucher.
If the customer has not received the voucher within 72 hours after the validation of the order (confirmation by email and full payment), it will be up to the customer to write to the customer service by email ([email protected]) or to call the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
During the stay, the client will have to give his voucher to the hotel reception, upon arrival, and at the beginning of each tourist activity ordered. Otherwise, the customer must inform the seller as soon as possible to obtain a copy of the voucher and / or pay the price of the services concerned, without possibility of refund.
Article 12.4 – Nights and Bedroom
The rooms available for each of the nights provided in the voucher.
The characteristics of the rooms are mentioned in the description of each stay, on the website.
The level of comfort of the hotel mentioned in the description and its classification follow the regulations and the customs of the host country and not those of the country of origin of the customer.
Article 12.5 – Meals and services
Tour packages offered for sale includes full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). The details of meals are mentioned in the description on the website.
No refund will be made for any customer who misses a meal, because of his / her own (late arrival, etc.).
The services included in the tour package and all additional services, which are optional, are detailed on the website.
Article 12.6 – Theft and loss of the client’s property
The customer is solely responsible for his property in case of loss or forgetfulness. The customer cannot hold responsible the seller in case of loss, forgetfulness or theft of his goods.
It is the customer’s responsibility to take the necessary measures to protect his property.
Article 13 – Air transport
Article 13.1 – Liability of the air carrier
The seller’s liability cannot replace that of the air carrier, which carries passengers and their baggage.
The seller cannot be held liable for circumstances of force majeure, because of a third party or the poor execution of the service attributable to the customer.
It is the customer’s responsibility to read and respect the airline’s general terms and conditions.
Article 13.2 – Airlines tickets and transport
The schedules and types of transport offered on the website are communicated by the carriers for information purposes and subject to change.
Schedules, possible stops and the means of transport provided are communicated when sending the convocation and airlines tickets, but remain subject to change until the day of departure.
The mention “direct flight” means without change of aircraft, but does not rule out the possibility of one or more stops made during the trip by the same aircraft. The customer is informed, as soon as possible, when the seller is aware, of the terms of the journey (hours, dates, stops, etc.) and at the latest at the time of issuing tickets.
The seller will communicate, as soon as possible after having been informed, any change affecting the time and the journey.
Airlines tickets are sent to the customer, in the form of electronic tickets, after full payment of the price of the trip.
Article 13.3 – Check in
The customer must check in and show up at the place of departure of the trip within the time set by the air carrier.
In the absence of check in and presentations at the time specified, at the place of departure of the trip, the seller cannot be held responsible for the customer’s shortcomings, even if this delay or failure results from a case of force majeure or the facts of a third party.
The seller will also not be responsible for the lack of presentation, by the client, of identity and sanitary documents (if necessary) expired or not valid for the trip planned and settled. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide, in advance, the necessary formalities for the trip.
In the cases mentioned above, neither refund of the stay and / or unused ticket, nor reimbursement of any expenses will be realized.
Finally, the abandonment of the planned return journey, for reasons unrelated to the seller (force majeure, facts of a third party, facts of the customer) to borrow another flight will result in full payment of the price of this new journey, by the customer, without possibility of refund.
Article 13.4 – Baggage
The airlines tickets of the tour package take into account the transport of a hand baggage or cabin baggage only. Any other type of luggage (checked, special …) is not included in the offer.
Articles affected by international IATA regulations are prohibited in luggage. It is the customer’s responsibility to read the articles covered by this regulation. The seller cannot be held responsible for any refusal of embarkation, as for the confiscation of unauthorized objects by the airport authorities.
For the size of cabin baggage allowed on flights, it is the customer’s responsibility to review the airline’s policy.
The seller cannot be held responsible for the refusal of the airline to pick up the baggage and will therefore not reimburse any costs arising from this refusal.
In case of loss or delay of luggage, it will be up to the customer to make the necessary claims to the responsible airline carrier.
Article 13.5 – Delays
In accordance with the European regulation n ° 261/2004 of February 11, 2004, the customer who has suffer a delay of more than two hours, a cancellation or an overbooking of his flight, may request a refund and / or compensation for his injury.
In any case, it is up to the customer to take the necessary measures with the responsible airline carrier and to inform the seller of the situation, as soon as possible.
Article 13.6 – Identity of the carrier
The identity of the carrier in charge of the air journey is communicated to the customer by email and / or by the issue of the airline(s) ticket(s).
Given the commercial agreements between the airlines carriers and our provider Travel TSH, the customer could travel to another company without the seller being held responsible.
Any change will be communicated to the customer, by the seller or the airline carrier, at the latest at the time of check-in.
Article 13.7 – Miscellaneous
13.7.1. Under-age children must be accompanied by an able and responsible adult.
13.7.2. For the record, some airlines carriers refuse to board pregnant women.
13.7.3. Each airline carrier has its own policy regarding the distribution of meals and drinks in flight. However, charter flights for the tour packages sold on the hereto website do not generally have free services on board. In any case, food and beverage services are not included in the tour packages sold on the hereto website. It is up to the customer, if he wishes, to pay himself for these services.
13.7.4. The customer must inquire, in advance, about possible security measures taken by states and airlines carrier (electronic devices: tablets, computers, smartphones, electronic cigarettes, etc.).
13.7.5. The customer victim of a theft or loss of his e-ticket will have to take the necessary steps with the airline company and / or the police. It will be up to the customer to cover the costs related to this loss and / or theft.
Article 14 – Escape-room
14.1. Only a major and able person can book an escape-game session. Each escape-game sessions integrated into tour packages is organized for groups of 3 to 5 people and for a duration of 60 to 105 minutes.
14.2. Groups must present themselves, in full, at the latest 10 minutes before the start time of the service.
14.3. Minor children can access the escape-room only from the age of 12, provided that they are accompanied by:
- Two adults who are able and legally responsible, for minor children between the ages of 12 and 14;
- A single adult able and legally responsible for minor children over 15 years old included.
14.4. The seller and the provider reserve the right to ask for an identity document to check the age of the players.
14.5. Food and drinks are not allowed in the escape rooms.
14.6. An escape room is a non-smoking area.
14.7. Access to the facilities is strictly forbidden to animals.
14.8. Before the beginning of each escape-game session, players must deposit their bags and personal items in the spaces reserved for this purpose.
14.9. Sound or video recordings and photography are strictly forbidden inside the escape rooms.
14.10. Escapes-game are not suitable for pregnant women or people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
14.11. The customer is responsible for his actions and their consequences during all the escape-game sessions and the stay / championship.
14.12. In any case, it is up to the customer to read all the rules defined on the website regarding the stay / championship and the escape-game.
Article 15 – Administrative and sanitary details
Article 15.1 – Administrative formalities
The client is responsible to verify the various administrative formalities required for the trip (including identity documents, exit certificates, visas, etc.) with the authorities concerned (town halls, consulates, embassies, etc.). the seller won’t reimburse any cost of the administrative procedures.
The seller cannot be held responsible for any refusal of state authorities, such as airport’s to let the customer board, failing to comply with the administrative and / or health requirements. No refund or compensation will be due to the customer, by the seller.
As a reminder, since the 1st January 2014, the French authorities have extended the validity period of national identity cards, already in circulation, for a period of 5 years (only for persons who are already of age at the time of application of this decision). However, this decision is not recognized in all European countries (territory on which the European citizen can circulate with his only national identity card), despite the official attestation written in several languages, and accessible online on the government website (www.diplomatie.gouv.fr under the heading “advice to travelers”). Therefore, and to avoid any difficulty, the customer holding a French national identity card extended, whose validity date is exceeded, must privilege the use of his valid passport.
For minor children, it is the responsibility of the responsible adult to carry out the necessary administrative procedures for leaving the country (valid national identity card, exit certificate, passport, etc.). Only an official ID will be considered valid.
The names on the customer’s IDs must be identical to the booking names from which the airline tickets and vouchers were issued.
Article 15.2 – Sanitary formalities
For the possible health risks affecting the country of destination, stopover and transit of the customer, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform himself and take all precautions and measures necessary for his own safety. To do this, the customer can contact the authorities of his own country.
In any case, for customers traveling within the European Union, it is advisable to travel with the European Health Insurance Card. It is up to the customer to inquire, by his own means, on this point.
Article 16 – Guarantee and insurance
Article 16.1- Guarantee
The seller guaranteed the services conformity to the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for by the European law in a Directive transcribed by each country of the European Union.
For the application of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years from delivery of the property to act;
- the buyer can theoretically choose between repair or replacement, unless impossibility or cost manifestly disproportionate comparatively with the other modality, given the value of the service or the size of the defect. The seller then has the opportunity to proceed in the manner not chosen by the customer. In case of impossibility of replacement, the seller may refund the price of the service or a share of the price of the service;
- the buyer is theoretically exempt from reporting the proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the service.
In addition, the legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee or any other legal guarantee applicable in the country of origin of the customer, if the law of this one had to be applied in the event of litigation.
Article 16.2 – Insurance
No insurance is included in the services offered on the website.
It is the client’s responsibility to take out a multi-risk insurance covering the risks and consequences of travel (cancellation, modification, repatriation, etc.).
Article 17 – Right of withdrawal
The customer has no right of withdrawal in the context of purchases / sales of package tours.
Any order will be final and / or subject to the cancellation mechanism defined in Article 11 of these terms and conditions of sale.
Article 18 – Force majeure
Any circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the performance of their obligations under normal conditions shall be considered as ground for exemption from the obligations of the parties and shall lead to their suspension.
The party invoking the circumstances of Force majeure must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence and of their disappearance.
Will be considered as Force majeure all facts or circumstances irresistible, external parties, unpredictable, inevitable, beyond the control of the parties and cannot be prevented by them, despite all efforts reasonably possible. Expressly, are regarded as case of Force majeure or fortuitous events: the blocking of the means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, the stopping of the telecommunication networks or difficulties specific to the telecommunication networks external to customers.
The customer will therefore bear the burden of pecuniary consequences resulting from the occurrence of a Force majeure affecting the performance of the obligations of the seller and its service providers, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
Article 19 – Intellectual property
The content of the website https://escape-room.academy (technical documents, drawings, photographs, etc.) remains the property of the seller and / or its partners, only holders of their respective intellectual property rights over this content, in accordance with the trade agreements between them.
Buyers undertake not to make any use of this content: any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and may constitute, among other things, a counterfeiting offense, which may be the subject of legal proceedings.
Article 20 – Authorization to exploit the right to the image and the name of the customer
The client and its beneficiaries authorize the seller to:
- take photos, videos and soundtracks of clients and their beneficiaries during the entire stay / championship held on Bulgarian territory, in Sofia;
- to dispose, publish, reproduce, represent and exploit commercially, in any medium (notably in magazines, television programs, radio and / or internet, exhibitions, websites, etc., this list is not exhaustive ) and for purposes including promotion, the still or moving images representing it and the sound elements of which it is the transmitter;
- use his name and surname for commercial purposes, as defined above for the right to the image.
This graceful authorization is without limit of territory and without limit of duration, as long as the selling company carries out its activity of services of tourist services.
The seller cannot see his responsibility retained:
- In case of anomalies, errors, bugs that may affect the navigation of the website or its features;
- In case of malfunctions and / or direct or indirect damage, material or immaterial, caused by third party software or improper use of the website and its contents by the customer;
- Regarding the content of the sites on which the customer is heading from any of the hypertext links located on this website.
Article 22 – IT and freedoms: protection of personal data
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the preparation of invoices.
They can be communicated to the seller’s partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The buyer has a permanent right of access, modification, rectification and opposition regarding the information about him. This right may be exercised under the conditions and in the manner defined below.
Article 22.1 – Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on the website https://escape-room.academy (or “Platform”) are as follows:
- Account opening – When creating the user’s account, his last name, first name, email address and date of birth.
- Login – When connecting the user to the Platform, it’s records, in particular, his name, first name, login, usage, location and payment data.
- Profile – Using the services provided on the Platform allows you to enter a profile, which may include a postal address, an email address and a telephone number.
- Payment – As part of the payment of services and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the bank account or credit card of the user.
- Communication – When the Platform is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored.
- Cookies – Cookies are used, as part of the use of the site. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
Article 22.2 – Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, improve them and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- operation of management and optimization of the Platform;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- implementation of a user assistance;
- customization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious softwares or malware) and security incident management;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Article 22.3 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in connection with the performance of these services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable European data protection regulations of personal character;
- the Platform may perform data transmission in response to claims against the Platform and / or the vendor or one of its service providers and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if the Platform is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or bankruptcy proceeding, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before the personal data are transferred to a third party.
Article 22.4 – Security and confidentiality
The Platform implements organizational, technical, software and physical security measures for the protection of personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Platform cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Article 22.5 – Implementation of the user’s rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- they can update or delete the data that concerns them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this account;
- they can delete their account, either by writing to the following email address [email protected] or by calling the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours , Bulgarian hours.
- they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, either by writing to the following email address [email protected] or by calling the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information, by writing to the following email address [email protected] or by calling the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of a call in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
- users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address [email protected] or by calling the +33 9 70 46 34 15 (Cost of an appeal in France), from Monday to Friday between 09 hours and 19 hours, Bulgarian hours.
Article 22.6 – Evolution of the hereto clause
The Platform reserves the right to make any changes to this clause, at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the Platform undertakes to publish the new version on its website.
The Platform will also inform users of the change by email, within a minimum of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the new terms of the clause, he has the option to delete his account.
Article 23 – Partial non-validation
If one or more stipulations of the present terms and conditions are held for invalid or declared such under a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent jurisdiction, the other stipulations will keep all their force and their reach.
Article 24 – No Waiver
The fact for one of the parties not to claim a breach by the other party to any of the obligations referred to in these terms and conditions cannot be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation in question.
Article 25 – Title
In case of difficulty of interpretation between any of the titles appearing at the beginning of the clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
Article 26 – Language of the contract
These terms and conditions of sale are written in few languages, but only the French text would be valid in case of dispute.
Article 27 – Amicable agreement, Mediation and judicial remedies
27.1. In case of dispute or claim, the buyer will first contact the seller to obtain an amicable solution, before any legal action and / or mediation.
27.2. The buyer can resort to a conventional mediation, especially with the existing mediation bodies, or any alternative dispute resolution (conciliation, for example) in case of dispute.
27.3. In the event of legal action, it will be up to the parties to determine the competent court according to the place of domiciliation of the consumer, that of the seller, the place of performance of the service and the mandatory laws specific to the home country of the consumer.
27.4. Claim files will only cover the contractual elements existing between the seller and the customer. In any case, any breach of contractual obligations, because of the seller or one of its service providers, must be reported on the spot and justified by a writing addressed to the seller, at the following address: [email protected] Any unjustified request cannot succeed.
Article 28 – Solo
A participation form for single people is available online on our website. All information provided by players will not be released.
It is reminded that the regulation sets the minimum number of players per team of 3 players
The request made by a solo player via the form does not guarantee the participation of this one. The team in charge of these requests will in no case be held responsible if it is not able to find a team to the solo player.
In the event that a recommendation of other players solo or incomplete team to another solo player, the Management will in no way be held responsible for any incompatibilities or results in the Championship related to these reconciliations.
Company is in no way subject to performance requirements.